Tuesday, December 15, 2009

License For Small Trailor How Do I Go About Getting A Food License For My Small Candy Shop?

How do I go about getting a food license for my small candy shop? - license for small trailor

How do I obtain a license for my little sweet food / ice cream parlor in Las Vegas?

After obtaining the license, I am free to make and sell what I want?

Besides, what other permits and those things which I leave open?
I am a little confused

No comments:

Post a Comment