Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Shock Bbs Please Tell Me What This Could Mean...got A Nose Bleed Too:(?

Please tell me what this could mean...got a nose bleed too:(? - shock bbs

Here is a day in my tests and I'm not sure how to read them. Also, I do not believe what I am CD. Please help me understand. We TTC for over a year with the No. 3 and its nature and frusterating.

27. May - light bleeding
28. May - not yet clear, but increased
May 29 until June 3 - AF shows its dark side
4. June - light brown / red spotting
5. June - BD, cramps, and I saw some
6. June - BD, lives a little more
8. June - not seen yet: (
9. June - BD
10. June - BD, convulsions
11. June - BD, convulsions
12. June - BBS comics and want to balls, almost like an electric shock inch barrel
13. June - woke up with a bleeding nose (never received), headache, drums cm at the point where you take on the panty liner in the last few days. Feels like I'm peeing in my pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment