Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Pregnancy More Condition_symptoms What Sort Of Condition/symptoms Will Result Of Bed Rest Or Disability Leave?

What sort of condition/symptoms will result of bed rest or disability leave? - first pregnancy more condition_symptoms

I am 28 weeks pregnant with baby # 2 So far, the pregnancy occurred without incident, but over the last 3 weeks I had a very difficult time - headache and backache pain is terrible when I lie in the particular situation. My journey over an hour in the subway, which has recently been completely impossible. I wonder if it's something I ask my doctor? Bed rest or early retirement or disability, or those who are merely symptoms of a common pregnancy and I remember it guaranteed? (Incidentally, I had no problems with my first pregnancy two years ago). Thank you!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Mention investigated back pain and headaches with your doctor, who should continue to, if something serious reason to be seen. It depends on the generosity of his or her writing orders for bed rest.
But should be considered in most cases outside of work generally something bad happens to justify as premature labor, hemorrhage, pregnancy-induced hypertension, pain, etc. and joint pain and fatigue of pregnancy has not arranged approval.

You can voluntarily reduce their working hours / day at work?

lillilou said...

It might depend on what you want in terms of how to get there? You also have the type of work, where you can enter in the hours of home, perhaps reducing the day to go to work?

Post a Comment